Next Annual Meeting is
Tuesday: September 21, 2021 at 6 pm
The Annual Meeting and Elections will take place on Tuesday: September 21, 2021, 6:00 pm, at 36 Beach Street, North Kingstown, RI. Meeting to be held at 6pm with Membership Appreciation Reception to follow; all members are asked to RESERVE to attend HERE.
All WAA members are strongly encouraged to attend and learn about your organization. According to WAA Bylaws, members whose dues are up-to-date are eligible to vote on the proposed slate of Officers and Directors.
Proposed Slate of Officers and Directors
In accordance with the Wickford Art Association Bylaws, Article VI, Section 6.1, the Nominating Committee has prepared the following list of nominees for the Board of Directors.
Elections will take place at the Annual Meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 6:00 pm, at 36 Beach Street, North Kingstown, RI.
The following candidates have been nominated to fill a 1-year term on the Executive Board:
- John Pitocco – President
- Guy Cassaday – Vice President
- Diane Heilig – Secretary
- Julia Reinhardt – Treasurer
The following Director is seeking to run for their 3rd two-year term and running for reelection:
- Guy Cassidy Director / 2021-2023
The following Director is seeking to run for their 2nd two-year term and running for reelection:
- Patricia D’Ambra Director / 2020-2022
The following candidates are nominated to serve their 1st two-year term:
- Larisa Martino Director / 2021-2023
- Scott Simmons Director / 2021-2023
- Betty Ann Kearney Director / 2021-2023
- John Pitocco Director / 2021-2023
The following Directors are continuing into the 2nd year of their 1st term:
- Stephen Dinobile Director / 2020-2022
- Julia Reinhardt Director / 2020-2022
- Diane Heilig Director / 2020-2022
Trish Hurley, Chairperson- Nominating Committee, Doreen Maggio-Picone, Jodi Manca
Dated: August 26, 2021