Artist Application and Instructions:
- Download your copy of the 2020 Wickford Art Festival Application and Instructions
- Please read these documents completely before submitting.
- Jury fee and booth fee must be included with application. Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
Jury / ReJury:
- Jury Fee: $35.00
- The Wickford Art Festival is a juried fine art festival - please read the Instructions for details on preparing your jury packet.
- Acceptance by jury in a single medium to the festival is good for three consecutive years.
IMPORTANT! Returning Artists: please review the 2020 Rejury List
If an artist:
- Skipped a year
- Did not exhibit in 2019
- Is new to the festival
- Has exhibited 3 consecutive years (2017, 2018 and 2019)
A jury package must be submitted with completed application (no email please). To maintain the integrity of the festival, all artists will be subject to the same jury process.
Non-functional, fine art only, including painting (oil, watercolor, pastel, encaustic, gouache, acrylic, etc), sculpture (wood, metal, clay, glass, mixed-media), drawing (pen & ink, charcoal, pencil), hand pulled prints, mixed-media, photography. Photographers must produce archival quality images with archival ink and archival paper and the majority of work must be signed and numbered (under 200). Numbered and signed reproductions (under 200) allowed in ONE browse bin or box only. Applicants please note: All work must be the original work of the exhibiting artist.
No agents allowed - artist must be in booth.
No functional art such as crafts, notepaper, cards, art supplies, jewelry, leather work, clothing/accessories, housewares, mirrors, furniture or functional pottery. Please be respectful of your fellow exhibitors who abide by these guidelines. In an effort to maintain the high quality of fine artwork at the festival, we will be actively checking booths both days. You will be asked to remove any artwork, prints, excess browse bins, functional art, etc, that does not meet our show specifications.
February 1 - April 17, 2020 (postmarked by).
Notifications are made by email provided on the application on approximately May 1st.
Non-Member (Single Space 10'x10'): $310
Non-member (Double Space 10'x20'): $620
WAA Member (Single Space 10'x10'): $260
WAA Member (Double Space 10'x20'): $520
Friday, July 10, 2020: 5 PM to 9 PM
Saturday, July 11, 2020: 8 AM to 9:30 AM
Festival Hours - Open to Public:
Saturday, July 11, 2020: 10 AM to 6 PM
Sunday, July 12, 2020: 10 AM to 5 PM