Become a part of Art Festival History!
Each year the Wickford Art Association holds a logo design contest and the winning design will appear on our commemorative festival apparel. This year, we are seeking a cohesive logo and poster design! The poster will be used for a variety of marketing purposes and featured on the event's program cover as well.
- Submit an original, one-color design for the logo as well as an event poster design that incorporates that logo.
- No third party logos or copyrighted material may be used. Wickford Art Association owns the trademark WICKFORD ART FESTIVAL.
- The design's ink color is printed with apparel color in mind: dark shirts will have white ink and light colors will have black ink. The committee will design on apparel colors and corresponding ink colors.
- 58th Wickford Art Festival or 58th Annual Wickford Art Festival should be on the design. For the poster, the festival dates July 11 and 12 should be incorporated, plus any other related tidbits (wickfordart.org, @wickfordartfest, #wickfordartfest, Fine art since 1962, etc).
- There isn't a limit to how many designs artists can submit so feel free to mix up one design, or submit a variety of different designs.
Best designs will be vertical or square format. In the past, WAA has printed t-shirts, aprons, tote bags, hats - what is printed this year depends on the committee's decisions.
Deadline for submissions is April 1st.
Winner receives a $50 award and a one year WAA membership for the winning design, plus bragging rights!
Entries should be submitted via email to the Festival Director, Ainslie Daly at email@example.com with "Logo & Poster Contest Submission" in the subject line.
Please include your complete contact information with your submission.
By submitting artwork, artist is giving permission to Wickford Art Association to reproduce their artwork to promote the Wickford Art Festival.