"Annual Photography Exhibit"
On exhibit: October 23 to November 15, 2020
Showcasing a diverse and creative selection of the region's finest photography!
Open, Juried, All Media
Juror: To Be Announced
Friday, October 23, 2020
6:30 to 8:30 PM
Awards at 7 PM
Entry is open WAA members and non-member artists who are eligible to submit their best photography.
Juried by TBA.
Awards: 1st place ~ $150; 2nd place ~ $100; 3rd place ~ $75; 2 Honorable Mentions ~ $35 ea.; 2 Juror's Awards ~ non-cash.
Call for Entries (photography only):
- Tuesday, October 20th, 11 AM to 6PM (open late),
- Wednesday, October 21st, 11 AM to 3 PM and
- Thursday, October 22nd, 11 AM to 3 PM
Entry Fees (enter up to 3):
WAA members: 1st entry $16, (2) $31, (3) $38
Non-members: 1st entry $19, (2) $37, (3) $48
Artwork that is not accepted by the juror may be picked up on
- Friday, October 23rd from 11 am to 3 pm (preferred!)
- Saturday, October 24th from 11 am to 3 pm
Accepted or purchased art may be collected after the exhibit concludes on
- Tuesday, November 17th, 11 AM to 6 PM
Accepted or purchased art may not be removed during the exhibit.
Our next exhibit is "Small Works Holiday Sale".
Learn more by clicking here.